Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456813 ... LastLast

Thread: WIN A FREE FISHING TRIP WITH JACKIE KENNEDY

Obsessed Jugging Addict Master in FishingTX kingwoodcatfisherman's Avatar
    Sounds like we should just rent one of those 30' toons and everyone go with jk
    A bad day fishing is better than a great day working ! :fart:

Live your life to the fullest !! That way when you die, the preacher doesn't have to lie.

MsGagman42
    Instead of wanting it for myself. I have 2 Older Boys ones 15 and ones 14 that have never had the experience off offshore fishing. I don't get much opportunities to do a whole lot of fishing due to the fact I do shift work and now start college three days a week. I'd love for them to have that experience of offshore fishing atleast once with the best. They deserve it they are really good kids. And fishing keeps their minds off of drugs and alcohol and keeps them out of trouble. So instead of me wanting this trip why not give it to the munchkins.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX katjim00's Avatar
    Well I would appreciate the oppurtunity to go on a guided trip with my wife. We have a 2 1/2 year old boy that just wears her out. She watches him all day and does not get to fish much although she really enjoys it. It would be a fabulous time for her to get away on a mini "vacation" for some peace and quite. Thanks for the offering

yaker
    I would like to go fishing with Jackie I usually kayak fish and havent been fishing with a guide before .

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler Catzilla's Avatar
    I would like to go and see if there Reaaally is a better fishing lake than Livingston. I doubt a redfish can fight more than a Livingston striper.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    I would like to go and see if there Reaaally is a better fishing lake than Livingston. I doubt a redfish can fight more than a Livingston striper.
    Surely you jest.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX LuckyBass13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsGagman42 View Post
    Instead of wanting it for myself. I have 2 Older Boys ones 15 and ones 14 that have never had the experience off offshore fishing. I don't get much opportunities to do a whole lot of fishing due to the fact I do shift work and now start college three days a week. I'd love for them to have that experience of offshore fishing atleast once with the best. They deserve it they are really good kids. And fishing keeps their minds off of drugs and alcohol and keeps them out of trouble. So instead of me wanting this trip why not give it to the munchkins.
    Rodsmith, and Jackie... I think you have got a winner. just my 2 cents.
    Jesus: The Original Superman!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    MsGagman42:

Couldn't tell if you were serious about offshore fishing or not. This contest is for fishing on freshwater lakes north of Houston. Check Jackie's website for more details about the lakes. I think you will be amazed at the size of the redfish he and his customers are catching.

http://jackiekennedyfishingguide.com/

bluesmavin
    I have never fished witha guide before

MsGagman42
    Absolutely. My children only get to fish freshwater when Im able to take them. Which is not very often. I did go check out his website kids also viewed it.