Page 1 of 14 1234611 ... LastLast

Thread: WIN A FREE FISHING TRIP WITH JACKIE KENNEDY

Senior Member Master in FishingTX

WIN A FREE FISHING TRIP WITH JACKIE KENNEDY

One of the FishingTX members is a well known fishing guide named Jackie Kennedy. Jackie has donated a fishing trip for a member of FishingTX, and we are having a contest to determine a winner. Jackie guides on Fairfield Lake and Cedar Creek. Check his website located at http://jackiekennedyfishingguide.com/ to see how he operates.

If you are interested (and who wouldn’t be), entering the contest is easy. Just post a reason why you would like to fish with Jackie Kennedy. (Now that wasn’t hard was it?)

We will do all the rest.

The names of all posters will go into a hat. After we get a date for the trip, we will establish a deadline for entering and when the winner will be announced. A name will be drawn, probably by our leader, Gentleben. We will contact the person whose name was drawn to make sure everything can work out OK. If he, or she, cannot go at that time, we will pick again. Once we have a winner, we will make our announcement.

Entries so far: 23
    Bass Fishin Tejanos
    bass tracker
    bearwhiz

beerrun069
    Catzilla
    Craig
    davejla
    gator
    GILBERT G
    katjim00
    kingwoodcatfisherman
    lazya8838
    LuckyBass13
    Malibu78
    Metalcutterr
    MsGagman42
    Scotta9669
    Turnr
    vett0111
    WaldenFisher
    wyattsdaddy
    Yaker
    Z33

We have not decided yet, but we may throw in other small prizes for the winner.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Last edited by BassingtxLady; 08-27-2009 at 06:46 AM.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'd like to fish with him because he is young, rich, and good looking.
    signed
    Peanut
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX dbldaddy's Avatar
    My reason would b that I have never in my life caught a redfish, and would like to learn from the best guide in the WORLD

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler lazya8838's Avatar
    i bet peanut gets steak tonight for that lil [butter up job], lmbo..wtg jackie, thats a very nice thing you are doing for the site..thanx

davejla
    I would like to win it because I only salt water fished a couple of times before I moved to Texas. Since I have moved here, I have been about 5 times with people who supposedly catch all of the time. Either we did not catch anything at all, no bites at all, or we caugt 1 or 2 small fish and threw them back.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme Craig's Avatar
    Well I'm not sure how many people would be allowed on this fishing trip, but I will say that I would truly want to win a trip like this so that I may enjoy the fantastic guide services of the greatest guide in the world with my wife or son, and see their reactions to catching such monster redfish, in freshwater. Truly a remarkable experience.

bass tracker
    A free guided fishing trip. Sounds fun to me.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    I would like to fish with jackie because I had a chance to go this past weekend but opted not to cause it was my daughters RACHELS last weekend to spend with me fishing before she starts college again so I past a great opportunity to fish with TEXAS BEST FISHING GUIDE

Scotta
    Peanuts been hitting the sauce again

Quote Originally Posted by jackieblue View Post
    I'd like to fish with him because he is young, rich, and good looking.
    signed
    Peanut

Scotta
    I would like to fish with Jackie because I am a great tipper.