Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4911121314

Thread: WIN A FREE FISHING TRIP WITH JACKIE KENNEDY

rhondaglena
    I would like to fish with Jackie just because I love to fish! I love taking kids fishing who normally wouldn't get to go out on a boat ..... and fishing with different guides helps me learn new things ........ that help me when I take the kids .....

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar

Lake Fairfield Red Fish

Quote Originally Posted by MsGagman42 View Post
    Thanks for all the Congrats Guys!!!! and GALS!!!! My kids are so excited.
    Have yall set a fishing date yet?

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    The date is flexable and when the winner contacts me we can work it out to the best time for all. The only schedule I'm on is when the VA tells me to be in Dallas, customers book dates, and this weekend at Corn Row.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

MsGagman42
    Just letting ya'll know. I haven't contacted him yet. Due to the fact I work two jobs and go to college and have clinicals. So my time is limited. I will be looking at Jackie's availability here this week to compare it to mine.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'm wide open and pedal to the metal let me know of your availability and we will make it happen.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX Doby Dobarganes's Avatar
    I would to win this fishing trip because I do a lot of fishing but no catching . Maybe Jackie can teach an ole dog a new trick . Plus I never did know that Redfish were in fresh water lakes . WOW !!

Moderator Master in FishingTX ruskeltheblackbassman's Avatar
    because jackie knows what he's doing.
    Keep your hooks sharp, and your rods stiff. R.I.P. Mike Bates ( Bass Tracker )