Thread: Houston Sportsman Show January 27th - 30th.

dpiper

Houston Sportsman Show January 27th - 30th.

The Houston Sportsman's Show will be at the George R. Brown Convention center this Thursday thru Sunday. Is anyone planning on going? I'll be there at least one day to check out the booths. Planning on dropping off some FishingTX cards I'll be making up before going.

Hope to see some of yall there.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Good work Piper I am working!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    just in case any one wants to pass the hat and get a booth, here is the link:
    http://houstonsportsmansshow.com/Exhibitors.htm
    advantage of negociating a booth fee near show time is discounts could be very inviting. disadvantage of waiting for a deal near the end show could be full. pic one 2 choices only. we gonna researve a booth NOW ER LATER? STUFF again.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    That sounds like it will be a good show, If I can get away I might make a trip down to check it out.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

elpescador24

Fishing show

Yeah,it might be a good alternative considering the weatherman has rain
    predicted for the weekend.But then when is the weatherman right..lol.
    Shimano inc.will be instructing on (how to) clean them reels & they will
    also replace those wore out parts if you ask them to..(free).....

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Cool

I have several Shimano Reels at home, I clean them on a regular basis, I don't have any worn out parts that I know of, but if they would replace something it's worth a shot.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain