Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum decal

Larry G
    I wish y'all could see my wall paper. I tried to post but it won't let me send a bitmap image. When I changed it to Jpeg, it distorted. Anyway it's classy. Maybe one of you computer geeks can figure it out for me. :?:

By the way, a will want a couple three for myself.

Thin Water Tracker
    Send it to me Larry ar [email protected] and I'll see what I can do. I have a shop down here I get stickers for work made at time to time I can check with them and see what they will charge for them If I know the size.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Very Nice Logo

Would love to have a few to paste on my truck and even have it printed up on a shirt.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

If anyone needs any images corrected or resized or modified let me know I use Photoshop and lots of other graphic programs daily and would be more than happy to assist in any way.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Steve

You did an excellent job on the logo, what program did you use for the design and layout.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    The star is in the wrong place. It needs to go up and right. Send it to the back and put the corner of the jug in the front, if need be.
    Phish On!

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Dwayne, This is actually Ben's baby so if he's cool with making further updates then so am I. All I have is MS paint and IPhoto4 to work with so I'm really limited to say the least.

Dan, I don't understand the phrase "to the back". If this is about layering, my progs are super old and they can't do layers. I'm limited to draw and fill work on my machine because I'm too cheap to buy Paintshop Pro or Photoshop.
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Steve I sent you a pm
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    When the stickers get made I want 2 myself....

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CastnBlast's Avatar
    Looks like a roll of toilet paper floating in the water to me . . . with the roller still on it! :lol: I think you should add a small catfish and attached line/hook underneath it, just to help define it a little better. Other than that . . . great idea!