Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New forum decal

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Toilet paper? Nah, more like paper towels, LOL.

I thought about the catfish below it thing, but the idea was wwwaaayyy too close to another design and I wanted to avoid stirring up that wasp nest at all costs. =)

Sent one back at ya' Dwayne.
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    We don't want to stir up anything if we can avoid it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker

Larry G Bmps

Ok Larry here they are. If you were talking about your name being messed up you have to just keep working with panit some of the font turn out that way when you change it to a Jpeg. You can see the fishing TX is clear so it just the font you used for you name. but here they are

Cool Design
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Larry I use my Camra software to change the BMP over to JPEGS

I use photoshop for most of my work but most printers and scanners will also have software that will allow you to make some changes.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    That's the same look I got Don. Sure doesn't do it justice, does it? I think that I can run the jpeg back into paint and clean it up. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for trying.

cherylrw
    WHAT IS CAST N BLAST DRINKING?......THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE TOILET PAPER I USE ..WHERE DO U GET URS CAST?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ain't no telling what our "mad Scientist "has been drinking some kind of "love potion"I guess. :lol:
    I agree that it is similar to another sites log but i assure you it is not their design. The State of Texas logo has been around for 100 years and is painted on 1000 different items at any arts and crafts shop and since it is my baby(Flatcats quote) it will stay the same, until i see a different one i like better.
    Cajun Dans idea; i would like to see on paper.
    Guys more ideas??
    Cats & Bats ??

cherylrw
    OK I GET THE PICTURE ...& I LIKE IT TOO....