Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567

Thread: New forum decal

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    It is a nice layout, if yellow is not the color we could make it something else, I have a few ideas that I am working on as well I will get them posted soon for everyone to see.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    It will have to be cleaned up Cheryl and the colors will determine the price. I don't know if Steve can clean it but Dwayne has it and is working on it. I can clean it enough to make it look good here but not print copy. So anyway, the jug coming all the way through? That was the real question anyway I think.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    look at all you boys hangin out over here.....
    Phish On!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I will work on something and get a few examples together as quick as possible, I should be able to clean it up and get a few print quality examples together by sunday.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain