Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New forum decal

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    looks great Larry g!!!

Larry G
    I just ran the Jpeg into paint, cleaned it up and saved it. It came out the same way after saving. Oh well, I tried.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    The logo design is great, it is original and will be great for the site.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G

A lot of the time there is going to be some clarity issues when working with bitmaps and converting them. If you have the ability to work with layers as in photoshop or some other programs it will help to eliminate the blurred text.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    I'm just an old retired poor boy! :lol:

If you ever need some help editing any pics or graphics just let me know and I can work on them and email the modified image back to you .
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    Thank you, will do that.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CastnBlast's Avatar
    No love potion for me Ben . . . think I ran out of that stuff a long time ago! What I meant was . . . to a non-fishing person who might see the logo, it might look more like a roll of paper bobbing in the water. If you put a hook/line/fish underneath it, then that ends all the questions. Just my opinion though.

Thanks for the feedback CastnBlast
    -Mark Twain

Larry G

logo

I've tried several time to post this........8th time, here goes.