Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let`s have fun with this one !

Senior Member Master in FishingTX bearwhiz's Avatar
    Third marriage for me and second for my wife. It took three wedding licenses for us to finally get it right. We would get a license and then time would run out before we tied the knot. Finally on the third license and with two days left she called a JP friend of hers and asked if he would marry us. We met him at his office on a Saturday. It was pouring down rain. We were both wearing shorts, slaps and t shirts. He asked if we had any witnesses and we said no. He said, "Thats ok Karen, I know you and you know him so we'll go with that." He then pulled out a Poloroid camera and took our picture and presented it to us for our wedding picture. After that we stopped by the local hamburger joint and picked enough burgers and fries for her parents and her sisters family and gave them the good news. Best thing I have ever done and have been spoiled ever since. She is my favorite fishing and hunting partner.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Great stories guys

Scotta
    I was being serious. I dont know why I try to have relationships. I am happiest by myself. In fact, I am the best I have ever had.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    Bearwhiz : looks like you renewd your wedding license along with your fishing license LOL jk

glad you found the right one!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar

bus

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben View Post
    HAd met my wife to be on a Contineteal trailways bus while en route back fro Fort Leonardwood MO. in 1968 got married in 1969 and i has bee na riot .
    I have the best freind , wife and lifetime partner money could buy if you could buy love !!!!

Ben ya`ll were fit for each other **** you met on a BUS .oops lol

but she is a lovely person you got lucky I don`t know what I could say for her .:114: