Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MikeChell fishing trip w/GB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

MikeChell fishing trip w/GB

Guys, i just talked to Mike Chell one of our out of state members from Orlando ,Florida. He will be back in Houston Tx and we need to show him some Fishingtx hospitality, i have already booked him for the 21st for a fishing trip.
    I' d like to see if there is some one that can book him on sat the 19 and/or on sunday the 20th. he doesn't care what kind of fishing, the man just loves to fish , i will be working that weekend so won't be able to hook up with him til monday the 21 st.
    Let's make a commitment to take some one fishing this month.
    He is an avid Bass Fisherman and knows what he is doing in that dept.
    I may trade him some jugging lessons for some bass lessons.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Would love to do some bass fishing, but that weekend is booked up for me unless my plans change.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Mike i got my panfish boat out of mothballs and we'll be using it for our fishing expedition, we'll set some jugs and go try for some crappie and basss.

Sounds like you will have a blast, let us know how the trip turns out.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Son with me, it is either a riot or a revival , feast or famine :P , no gray area here!! :lol:
    Where is ROCKY?? :lol:

LOL

well hopefully it will be a feast and a revival filled with fresh catfish fillets and good times shared by all
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    :crazyeye:

dpiper
    Thanks bubba for refreashing this topic. I'm availible for some bass fishing tips on the 19th.

MikeCell, I've not had much luck with the bass but I'm willing to learn. I keep my boat at Anchorage Marina on Lake Conroe. Click here for an interactive Lake Conroe map.

I figure we can fish Little Creek or Caney Creek. Both, I suspect, have good holding spots for Bass.

Check out the map and then PM me if its a plan. What day are you going to be down here?

Thanks again Bubba.

mikechell
    The 19th will work well fro me. I sent you a PM, not having read the first line of your posting. Stupid of me ... so I go on about the weekend, and either day ... blah blah blah. Saturday will be great! The creeks will work, and I've heard of some good strudture on open water if it's not too windy. My only limitation is, if you are willing to go where I want once in a while, I'll be more than happy to try your suggestions. I'm easy, or so my wife says.

Thank you, and looking forward to it.

Mike

dpiper

Dpiper Fishing w/Mikecell

Its a plan. I replied to your PM.