Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My grandfathers pond

Member Hooked on FishingTX

My grandfathers pond

well it is cold and raining.. I went down to the pond this morning and took a few pics...I will try to get a line in the water either later this eveing or in the morning

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Very Nice looking spot, I love fishing tanks and ponds because they produce some of the best fishing and you don't have to fight the crowds.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

No other posts have been made on this one, Jerry have you fished this pond recently?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Man! that sure is pretty. Looks like he stocked it very well too!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    that looks to be a really cool fishing hole. Im sure its very relaxing and productive as well. its perfect.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Dang I did not know jerry could type :lol: , gald to see you posting jerry that looks like a very good cat farm!! keep them coming :lol:

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Wow, I could buy a tent and never move from that spot!
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

It is a beautiful spot, I have a few ponds like that I used to fish on a regular basis, those are some of the best places to practice different baits and techniques and catch some great fish while establishing memories that will never be forgotten
    -Mark Twain

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    nope havent been back up to bastrop sice early febuary...and as it looks I wont get to go fishing until the rodeo is over

Just checking, that really looks like a great little spot to relax and catch some fish
    -Mark Twain