Thread: Happy B-Day MrMak

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar

Happy B-Day MrMak

Happy B-Day MrMak hope you have a good one.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Wishing you a happy birthday too =)

Steve
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

dpiper
    49 ONE MORE TIME. Have a happy b'day there you ground-hogger.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    thanks yall.
    DID YALL ever here the story about our birthday thing?

deb (wifie ) was born feb 3rd late 1951, i was born feb 4th early 1951,
    her dad is john, my dadis john, her brother dennis born 1957 has a daughter crystal and my brother dennis born in 1957also has a daughter crystal, her mom is maryann my moms sis, is mary ann, she has an aunt lydia, i have an aunt lydia. her dogs name was tippi, my mutts name was tippi. like 21-22 things the same. crazy eh?

dpiper
    eerryy<;(((><

My brother's b'day is feb 2nd. he wis 5 minutes older than me. one of our cousin's b'day is also feb 2nd.

Thin Water Tracker
    Happy B-Day Mr Mak

dpiper
    SO MR mAKI, ARE WE A COUPLE DAYS EARLY? HMMM

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    BEAHAHAHAHAHAH< you big oggeer!! my spotted dogs name was "Spot" i had one named "Blackie", guess why?, yeap u smart he was cold black and one named brownie, yeap he was a chocolate lab.
    My bird dog's name was "Chale" short for Charlie , why?? I don't know cause he liked to chased jack rabbits. the ole guy that trained them shot him for chasing rabbits,and gave him to me , I liked rabbits . Made good moving targets, I could hit them runnuing at 50 yds with only one eye , my good eye.
    One of my brothers name was "Sue " and my dad had a piece missing on one ear. I said all of that to say this,
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKI", love ya man!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    GB - THANK YOU BRO. LOVE YA TOO BRO.
    DPIPER - HECK NO u aint early bro. so many folks been late/not at all, take me a nutter 50 years just to catch up. lovin it.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Well to go along with the birthday info

My birthday is july 9th, I have 2 cousins who were born july 8th. One on my mom's side one on my dad's side.

Almost every birthday in our family is around july from 1st-20th
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain