I know I've been away for a little while, but work has me traveling everywhere. I've been in Florida twice and Belgium once, for a total of three weeks. Now I'm back and guess what? TeamGonzo's finally got his own boat now. It's not much, but it's a boat. It will get us out on the water and get us back. I'm posting a couple of pics of it so everyone can see what she looks like. Me and Algonzo are hoping to take it out on the lake Sunday morning to test it out (if it doesn't rain). The mechanic said the motor (Johnson 70) is in very good condition and there are no cracks on the bottom of the boat either. The only thing he suggested was to have the timing adjusted under load. Does anyone know how much that will cost and where I could go to get that done? Boy, it feels good to be back.....and best of all, my wife got the boat for me for Valentines Day!!! AND.....she even gave me the hall pass to start going fishing again (now that the newborn is 2 and a half months). WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!