Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Get together

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Good info Larry G

I hope we are all able to get on some fish in April, no matter what we are catching, I am bring my R&R because I want to catch some crappie as well as catfish.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    Well Seeing how I have to wait till the last min. to see if I'm able to go I can say for sure if I'll be there. it may be hard to find a place to stay. Seeing how far it is from tool that kind of knock that out I don't want to have to drag the boat that far each day. We'll see how it works out.

TWT

I think Cheryl is renting out the lodge area that will sleep quite a few people, Or you might even check the sunny glen cabins. I was able to get a room there for $42( 4 person cabin ) it's about a mile away from everyone else at caney cove
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thin Water Tracker
    I'll check both of those out once I know what I'll be able to handle
    Thanks D

Cool

Hope all goes well, will pray for a speedy recovery and good health
    -Mark Twain