Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April Get together

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar

April Get together

Does anyone have a running total of who will be there. I know of three or four people but am curious if others will be there as well.

I'll be there on Saturday morning and will fish all day.
    Attendence list:
    Gentleben
    CajunDan
    Medulla762
    dpiper?
    dwaynez+3
    flatcats?
    cheryl
    LarryG
    Algonzo
    Thin Water Tracker?
    BIGDAVE?
    Bubba?
    Maki?
    Mikchell?
    JonW?
    swing?
    Teamgonzo?

Just add to the list. I'll try to keep the tally on the original post as you guys add to it or any other mod should be able to edit my post and add new names.
    Phish On!

dpiper
    Its still tenative for me.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    CajunDan

I will be there on Friday afternoon around 12 or so, My wife and Mother and Father will be there as well. My dad has joined me on a few trips aboard Randy's boat so he will be fishing as well.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Mark me as tenative too.

Steve
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Hope to see everyone there for this gathering, Steve sure hope you can make it down, maybe we can pull in some big Crappie together.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I will either be on the TN river or there, haven't decided yet.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    JonW, you need ta be in CC so Steve can come too.
    Mark me a big ole definate would not miss it for a million.

Thin Water Tracker
    I hope to be there but I will not know for sure till I find out what this interferferon treatment are going ot be like I should knwo by then I'll be two months into and should knoew how it's going to be like day to day. If I do I hope to be saying on the Tool end of the lake. Does someone know how far the run will be to Caney from there If if long I'll be trailering.

Hope to see you there TWT

I know we will all have a great time and get to meet each other as well as catching tons of fish. I plan on being down there friday by lunchtime. I am staying at the sunnyglen cabins just a little over from caney cove.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    Don, Tool is across the water from me. Bring up map quest and look for the 'causeway bridges'. Tool will be on the west side, south of the bridges. Long trip down to Caney. Long trip by trailer also. I think I will trailer down to Caney unless someone wants to fish this area. This lake is 20 miles long, Tool and GBC are 3/4 of the way to the North.