Thread: Get Motivated

Scotta

Get Motivated

So, I went to the "Get Motivated" seminar today to see Sarah Palin,, Colin Powel, Lou Holtz, Zig Zeigler, among others. Apparently, I needed a pre motivzation motivation because I was typically late. Anyway, it was nice hbearing the positive approach they believe they bring to the table everyday. I found the theory that you can lead people to the ends of the earth if you have a purpose and direction. Some of the extremist use this theory, not just Al Quaida but other cults. The Waco tragedy comes to mind. Anyway, I am motivated I just need oil to bounce back to 120 a barrel. lol. Not gonna make any friends with that statement but who needs friends. I have tried to be positive and in ther middle of the night snuck to a neighbors house and replaced a hub cap on her camery that she lost months ago. I wanted it to be annonymous not about pats on the back. I thought it was a nice gesture untill my friend that owns the neighborhood watering hole told me the story about some lady that was pissed cause someone had put this hub cap on her car and she knows she is not crazy but when her husband got back from overseas and saw nothing was missing he did not believe her. Not really funny that there relationship hinges on a hub cap but never let no good dead go unpunisheed! Anyway, long day that had its up and downs. I was waiting for the part of the seminar where they told you how to stay awake through long drawn out seminars. It never came!!!!:hang: I noticed no one liked my purposely pompos told you so thread so here is my pass it on thread. On a side note, me and bethany were in starbucks drivethrough this morning and I wanted to go inside and she wanted drive thorough. Apparently we discussed this louder than I thought. The lady in front of us bought our coffee and told the guy at the register to tell us it is not that crucial. It was 23 dollars worth of cappucinos, white chocolate mochas, esspresso shots, etc Well we bought the next cars coffee to pass it on. We saw Alex from the drivethrough a few days later and he said for the next 20 minutes everyone was buying the next cars coffee. Pass it on is all I am saying. I have now revealed my heart and soul to everyone here on fishingtx.com and I would just like to say I am not proud of the argument over something so silly as drivethrough vs going in. However, Joe Peccie did say....Anyway, I" told you so!!!!!
    Last edited by Scotta; 02-08-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Obsessed Jugging Addict Master in FishingTX kingwoodcatfisherman's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun day! I could sure use one of those seminars ! I like watching the Tony Robbins seminares on YouTube .
    A bad day fishing is better than a great day working ! :fart:

Live your life to the fullest !! That way when you die, the preacher doesn't have to lie.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    scotta...it's the old addage...you can't please all of the people some of the time or some of the people all of the time....just grab the happy scotta...just grab the happy....

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    If at first you don't succeed, then take a nap.