Thread: Keep yer Fangers Crossed

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar

Keep yer Fangers Crossed

I've had a couple really good job offers the last couple weeks.

One is a work from home/travel job. the travel is only about 25% but the pay is fair.

Second is with a bakery/major foods distributor in Dallas. Pay is good, benefits is good, bonuses is good, have to work 60+ hours a week plus I'm on call, with 10% travel.

Third is with a local response company. This one is a good one. Big title(don't really care for that, the bigger the title the more responsibility), Big salary, mediocre bonus, decent healthcare, good 401k, 10% travel, possible company car or car allowance.

All of them come with laptop, cell phone, expense account, the usual mumbo jumbo.

You guys keep your fingers crossed that one of them comes through
    Phish On!

dpiper
    I'll keep my fangers and eyes crossed fur ya.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Good Luck with the offers,
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Good luck as well too Dan
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    It can be tough having to start over or look for something new. I know I was out of work for a while after a layoff and it took me a while to find a job that would pay the bills and make me happy, Now I have that job and I love it.

Sounds like you have some good offers on the table, Good luck with the offers and let us know how it all turns out.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    CD, I am sure which ever company you end up at will be proud to have you. I say that because we here at FishingTx are proud to have you as part of our team. Good Luck!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Good luck, Dan. I know you are going to come out on top. Number three sounds like a winner to me!
    Catfish...the other white meat.