Thread: Proffessional Bull Riding

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Proffessional Bull Riding

Anyone see the PBR tonite?? ,there was one heck of a wreck with a bull and some clowns , miraculously the rider(Ross Johnson) escaped without serious injuries ,I gave him up for dead!!I thought I had done some crazy things but this guys take the prize :shock:
    Then Justin McBride got all wadded up with another bull, man that is better that professional wrestling :lol:
    Dangerous sport

choo choo man
    hey ben,i watch pbr ever weekend and i saw those 2 wrecks.poor ross johnson thats his second one like that.and yes it's a dangerous sport.the bull fighters get the worst end of it most of the time.you can go to pbrnow.com and check everthing out.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Those bull riders are tough individuals, a little crazy too. I usually try and catch it every week. Those Bulls are massive animals and they will put a hurting on your real quick.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks Choo choo didn' tknow u were a cowboy!! yeah, I guess you ride the big iron horse hehhehhe, thanks i 'll check it out warden hogged the remote tonite did not get to see it.
    Some thing about ross getting his spurs hung in the rope i'd carry me a quick open rescue knife if i was them clowns and had to cut one of the ropes quickly causing the boy that was tryin to cut the rope almost ate the knife when the bull plowed him under "ouch'. i recorded it and kept watching it over and over that was a miracle that ross did not loss more than he did. The good Lord must really be watching out for him is all i am saying!!

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    I watch it whenever I can and wow, it hurts me just to watch. I can't imaging what it takes out of a guy to actually do it for a living. If that's real manhood them I must be a cricket or something.
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler
    HEY COWBOYS JUST GOING TO TELL YA ABOUT MY OTHER
    SPORT I DO WITH MY KIDS THEY ALL RIDE RODEO FROM THE 8YR OLD UP .THEY BARREL RACE AND POLE BENDING ALSO GOAT TING MY 16 YR OLD WON TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL RODEO REG 9 IN , .BARRELS & POLE BENDING & MY 17 YR OLD MY IT TO STATE IN POLE BENDING. THEY WILL BE TRING FOR HIGH SCHOOL NATIONALS AT STATE FINALS IN JUNE! RODEO & FISHING IS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP TEEN AGE GIRLS
    BUSY THANKS WISH THEM LUCK IN JUNE OF O5