Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishingtx items what do you think

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Cool!
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

cherylrw
    GREAT

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Here is my take on this new revolution, if Fishingtx is not going to make anything off it then; what's the point??
    While I beleive the merchandise is beautiful and of good quality, will most folks buy to advertise for us??
    Maybe i can't see the trees for the forest, I am like that you know.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Yep, that's advertisement. The more people buy, the more visible we are and the more members we will attract.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Very Good Stuff

I will be placing an order real quick, I think it is great and it should really get the name FishingTx out there.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Ben

I agree if you are not making enough money to cover the costs and put a little aside for running the site then it defeats the purpose, those hats look great and I will make sure I wear one with pride. Great way to start up a conversation and mention the site to others.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    Looks good. Hopefully a new and cheaper distributor can be found. I know there is one. The Harry Hines shops can sale them cheaper than that.

Ben, go with the flow man. It's a matter of pride and advertisement.
    Phish On!

JonW

I would be interested in getting some items if we can get some more things going. I placed an order for a cap and a t-shirt. We will see how good the quality is.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw

Store

Ok point made I will go in and charge 2% markup maybe that will pay for the site monthly.And it will not be much more than it already is I just didnt want to make the stuff any higher than it was.

cool
    Gotta make a little money to go towards the site, that is the way it should be.
    -Mark Twain