Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goin bank Fishin

basscatcher4
    Yep! I can see the fish now. I dont know what the problem was before. Must be this old dinosaur puter i`m using.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Could be, well they are nice looking bass, do you catch them that size pretty often from that pond?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

basscatcher4

Bank fishin

yep! I have pretty good luck catching fish that size from Towne Lake Park. I usually catch my limit of bass about that size from there.

Cool

Is that the same towne lake where the guy's boat got pulled through the spillway gates the other day?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

basscatcher4

Bank Fishin

No. That was Towne Lake, but it was in Austin, Tx. The Towne Lake that I fish in is located in McKinney, Tx. just off U.S. 75 Northbound on the east side of the interstate. Same name, just different locations.

Cool

Just wanted to know if it was the same place or not.
    -Mark Twain