Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goin bank Fishin

basscatcher4

Goin bank Fishin

Just thought i would let all youn`s know that i`m going bank fishin this weekend at "Lowery`s Crossing and behind the bait store at Branch. will let you know how my trip goes...may stay there all weekend if it`s decent weather.

dpiper
    Good Luck.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Alrighty basscatcher4, let us know how it went and take some pictures.
    if you ever in the Lake Houston area contact me and we'll put you on some kind of fish .

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Best of luck to you Basscatcher4,
    Hope the bite is on
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar

Re: Goin bank Fishin

Quote Originally Posted by basscatcher4
    Just thought i would let all youn`s know that i`m going bank fishin this weekend at "Lowery`s Crossing and behind the bait store at Branch. will let you know how my trip goes...may stay there all weekend if it`s decent weather.
    Where's that?

I'll be running jugs come Saturday,,,,,,,,,,,I hope. That is if the weather is right. With all this rain I don't know how it will go.
    Phish On!

basscatcher4

Bank Fishing Report

well, on account of the weather i didnt get to go fishing where i wanted to go, and i didnt catch the fish that i wanted to catch, but the weekend wasn`t a total wash-out. The weather forecast was calling for a chance of afternoon thunder storms so instead of getting caught in a thunder storm 1/2 mile or so down the creek i decided to go somewhere close to the house.
    Saturday morning i went to "Towne Lake Park" here in McKinney. its not a big lake but there is some pretty good size fish in there. i got there around 7:00 am and caught two nice bass on a 2 1/2" Mister Twister yellow grub. the first one i caught around 8:00 am, and the second around 9:15 am. then the park maintainence was working on one of the lakes overflow drains not 100 feet from me. when they started banging around on the concrete with their backhoe, i figured they ******* up my fishing spot for the day and went home. Went back again saturday afternoon and didnt have any luck, but i did see another fisherman that caught 2 nice bass. Anyway, i said i would post a pic if i caught anything so here`s a pic of the 2 that i did catch!

basscatcher4

Bank Fishing Report

Hopefully these pics will show up this time

basscatcher4

Fishing Pics

i dont think these pics are showing up for some reason so when i get it figured out i`ll post them...in the meantime, if any of you want to see the pics, just send me a PM or e-mail me at: [email protected]

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I can see the pics just fine,
    nice looking Bass
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    Looks like a couple nice fat females. Full of eggs already.
    Phish On!