I took Friday off work so that I could take my truck into the shop and have the front end checked out. I knew the breaks needed to be worked on and the rotors needed to be machined, but man did I get a shock when the first guy at Just Breaks told me it would be $900 to replace the rotors and ther rear cylinder. Then when I told him I would find a better deal he tried to tell me my truck was unsafe to drive and he could not let me leave the parking lot. Well I was a little upset and I told him to give me my keys or I would call the BBB on him, he quickly turned my keys over with a smile

I went to a great shop Kwik Kar to have my truck worked on and they had it finished in a few hours and it cost me $500, for the exact same thing the Scam artist wanted to do.

I was glad to have my truck fixed up and thought my luck was turning around when I walked out of my house saturday morning to do some fishing with my cousin and what do I see a flat front tire on my wife's car, well it was raining so changing the tire was no fun at all, but It was a blessing in disguise, my other front tire had a slight rip on the inside and the belt was showing. So I was able to get 2 new front tires ( Uniroyal) 50k mile tires with roadharzard and all the goodies mounted for $98 a great deal for those tires.

If I was not able to catch a few fish this weekend I would have really been depressed. I took a day off work and expected to spend a little money but all in all I spent $600 on vehicles.

What is so funny is I just got a bonus check from work, it came at just the right time to cover these repairs.

Anyone else have a weekend like mine?