Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    thanks looking forward to meeting everyone
    Terry

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    JonW, you get that boat running? Letsfish be sure to bring your boat bumpers. The bulkhead has some big bolts sticking out. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    mikechell, Ben said you might need directions to Wolf Creek. Take I 45 north to Willis. Exit on Hwy 1097. Follow 1097 through Willis to dead end at Hwy 150. Turn right. Go about 17 miles to Coldspring. Turn left on Hwy 156. (There is a Peoples Bank on the left. The first road past the bank is FM156) Go 1 mile to Hwy 224. Turn right. (There is a Wolf Creek sign just before Hwy 224). Go 5 miles Wolf Creek is on the right. Tell the attendant you are with Dave Taylor on site 32. Looking foward to meeting you. My cell # is 281-382-9272 if you have problems.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

choo choo man
    ok, anyone coming up friday night sylvia will have spaghetti dinner

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Bigdave
    I'm on my way to work on it now. Things weren't looking too good last night, but it looks like my buddy will have all day to work on it. He thinks the carbs may need to be cleaned out really good.
    Boy, that would be nice!

I'm optomistic at this time!

Thanks for the directions. That should be the way to go for us, right?
    Catfish...the other white meat.

choo choo man
    well i started a week of vacation yesterday so i could get stuff ready to go
    to the lake,if no one are on my site i'm taking my trailer up there tomorrow stay tomorrow night,come home thurs get my boat go back up there then i'll be there untill sunday.after noon tomorrow i'll be on my cell phone

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    One of the carbs was in VERY bad shape and is soaking overnight. The new fuel pump is on and the other carb is rebuilt. I'll have to wait until Friday morning to finish, but I'm meeting him at 5am to put it all back together and take it to the river and make sure it's good.

Assuming no problems, I'll be up there as soon as I can physically get my boat home, throw mama and the baby in the truck, and drive there.

Catfish...the other white meat.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Sylvias' Spaghetti dinner???!!! mna hoiw did i miss that dang

dpiper
    Yea that's right. The wife and son are going to make an appearance. I don't know if it is because they heard GB wasn't going to be there or if my wife is just checking up on me.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    If anyone needs some boat bumpers i wll go back by and see if wally world has any left, the yhad a bunch odf the small ones and very few of the large ones