Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster

dpiper
    Ben, if they still have four big-uns I'll take em.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Piper I know we gonna have catch fish to eat if your wife and son are comming. I have seen what they catch. I will be up there as soon as I can Friday morning.

JonW, directions to Wolf Creek from Crosby. North on 59 to Cleveland, exit on Hwy 2025, turn left. Go 18 miles to dead end at Hwy150. Turn right, go 1.6 miles to Hwy 156. (There is a Peoples Bank on the left. Hwy 156 is the first road past it). Go 1 mile to Hwy 224, turn right. ( there will be a Wolf Creek sign just before Hwy 224. Wolf creek is 5 miles on the right. I picked up the FishingTx Banner from Ben tonight. Look for it on the main road that goes through the park. I have a Lance cabover on a red Ford. Tell the attendent you are with Frank and Sylvia on site 33.

Mikechell, Levi (my son ) said you can borrow his sleeping bag. I also have a blowup mattress. I'll bring it. Since Ben can't make it you will have to supply your own pillow. HEHEHE LOL
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

dpiper
    Hey BigDave when I read "sleeping bag...have a blowup..." you had my mine heading to left field. Then "matress" brought me home.

Mike
    We have ya covered. Looking forward to seeing ya again.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    A blowup tire only works on little cars Piper, LOL
    get back on the road!!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Thanks, BIGDAVE. I like taking the backroads to Cleveland anyway.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    LOL
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain