Thread: Pictures of your boats

agdave112

Pictures of your boats

NCFL....that is a sweet setup.........bring those wheels by the next time you are in Kingwood.......still got the primer and paint........takes about an hour.

here is a picture of me with one of my fishing partners.......we were out on the west fork (east of the w. lake houston bridge) one day trying to catch something bigger than a blue gill......and also is a picture of my floating tub......she runs and is paid for.

We haven't been out much but love it every time we do get out.

Two of mine.

That's me in my green solo canoe, the infamous gray Loon is in the background.

Another picture of the gray loon 138 by Old Town with my son Andrew paddling

I've another kayak and also a canoe. But, I seldom use them myself. You'll see me primarily on the W. Fork. In the warmer months, I inhabit the W. Fork below W. Lake Houston. In winter, when the ski boats are gone for the most part, I'll fish the W. Fork between River Grove in Kingwood and W. Lake Houston bridge.

here's mine you will see me on the mid lake area alot during the week every week until bow season

Boats look good guys.

LHDaddy, The hurting you put on the white bass prove the boat is effective.
    Last edited by Gentleben; 04-07-2010 at 09:44 AM.