Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd. Fairfield Gathering

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Mudkitty kitty kitty , you know how we fish all night come high winds and high waters we fishin son!!! I got my 1250gph bilge pump hooked up on a level switch now on full auto!! No more bailing water with an ice chest!!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    muddcatt we will have lines out all night Friday night and be fishing some of it I'm sure. *****************Flash********************* I have had an email from Weldon Kirk and he plans to be present Friday, morning, Oh boy it will get western before long.
    Muddcatt tell Wally you are sick and come on, ain't you ever hooked work before?
    Ben I didn't start bailing until it was knee deep or there abouts.
    Big_AL,Its the famous Branch Dividian Waco jugliner,I talked to him last night by IM, Hooker is an actor and judge but poor in math and memory both, what was I talking about.
    Anyone missing this fandango with this cast of characters will be hard pressed to ever be in such company in one palce ever again. I wouldn't miss it for love or money bad as I need both of em.
    let him roll
    jk

JK,
    cant help you with the love, but, will gladly throw a quarter into a hat!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll have fun!! hope everybody is safe, see ya there! bigarmbrett

Sounds like this one is gonna be one of the best yet. Look out kitties, here we come!!!!!!!

Packing up, See you all at Fairfield!!!

the big days here and I'm very ready, ready to see my pals, friends, and catfishers from all over the state. Let the good times commence, a good time to be had by all, except those who don't come. See ya'll there and good fishing and a safe trip to everyone. someone remember to bring the boc paper, thats the toilet paper to anyone who doesn't know.
    let him roll
    jk

Made it to Fairfield today, fished with Jackie all day, till 3 pm, he was running on "Want to"...He and Big al fished all night long and when I pulled up to the boat ramp they were coming in. Al Green was coming out of the truck he had slept part of the night(guess it must be the orange in his blood that slows him down...I told him if he had maroon in his blood that he could go a lot longer :lol: ). Big al heded for the tent for a nap, Jackie got a cup of Java and we were back on the lake. Fishing is real slow on rod n reel, they caught one all night, Jackie and I caught only two today. They did do good on Jug lines, had two coolers of fish when I got there, had several 2# cats and had three yellers 10-30#, so they will have some fish by Sunday for sure. BigArm Brett, Ben, Ricky Baker were to arrive tonight, Hooker got there right before I left, so they will be catching fishes for sure, for got about Catfish77482, he was there and raring to go...I bet him and Big Arm don't sleep all weekend.

If you can get out there, they are in campsite 65 adn a few others too.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    As fate would have it i got drafted tonight and tommorrow so as alway i will not make it but looks like ya all womn't need my help catchin gfis hwil lmiss the fellow ship

I had to cut it off early and come back to work Sat. nite but things were starting to roll. Big Arm had arrived. Ricky Baker and wife had not made it before I left so I left JK, Scott, Hooker and Big Arm all to have a great time. Fishing has been slow,no more flatheads last nite and not many of anything else either. Scott and Hooker were catching a few this afternoon down from the campsite on stink bait I think. As usual everyone has been having a blast and JK is leading the pack. Really sorry I had to leave, was really looking forward to fishing with Big Arm just to see what would happen this time.