Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd. Fairfield Gathering

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

3rd. Fairfield Gathering

This is to announce the third in a long string of gatherings to take place at beautiful Lake Fairfield. This fandango is being presented by Bigarmed Brett and jjflash. We wish to invite anyone who is interested in catfishing on R&R, jugs, or trot line to make it down on May30-June1. We will be camping in Cooks Ferry, spots are $15 a night and include electric&water. This trip will be worth the drive, just to see what bigarmed will pull this time around. I guarantee these are not staged or premediated, but he will come up with some stunt, never before tried by a living human being. I could go into detail of past stunts and tricks, but a live perfromance by big arm is just a must see show. A free slice of bigarmed coffee to anyone who nods off. I feel certain we will have fried biskits, and other south of
    Cornrow treats. Bring your tent, chillen, and fishing gear and come to a rememberable event, and meet some real live country folks. We may even have a surprise visit from Opie and deputy dawg. Ask at the front office for my camp site number its Kennedy, just like JFK.
    let him roll
    jk

Aw heck, I done posted in another thread, but I am gonna be there. Will arrive Thur. 29 and stay most of the weekend. Outta be a blast. Looking forward to a wonderful time once again.
    Big Al

8) Step right up,Folks,Step right up!!! One drop of this potion on yer tounge and yer neva be tha same!! if yer old it'll make ya young! if ya lame it'll make ya sane!!lol love to see ya all!! Ill be drivin a white 90 model subarban, pulling a wore out Cajun bass boat{brown top tea stain bottom} yer bound to smell me!! Im approximatly 5'4 on tha slim side,have long black hair, and yeller teeth,lol bigarm

World class pro, semi pro local catfishermen, and bone e feid actor(hooker) and the Bigarmed traveling wild west trick fishing show and elixir sales, who have comitted to being present at Farifield are:
    Bigarmed&Reginia with little big arm-Peyton,
    Ricky&Aundria Baker,
    Big_Al
    Snuffy Smith
    Mr. Hooker
    Gentleben&The Warden
    Jugliner&daughter
    joatflash
    I expect the list to grow or decline as the big day grows near.
    let him roll
    jk

I'll be driving a 95 red ford van , with some kind of vinyl garbage printed on it, plus my brand is on the front license plate

Hooker

WOOPS------

95 Ford Van

Thats OK Hooker, at your advanced age what is a 30 year mistake? LOL Used to pick on JK but couldnt resist this one, huh!!!

I will be in a white 99 Dodge quad cab with 14 ft. green flatbottom behind and will be arriving on Thur. about noon I hope.

By the way, glad I am gonna finally get a chance to meet Ben, bout time and also Jugliner (if this is the same one from lovely Waco, its been a whlile comming.
    See you all this weekend.
    Al

99 Dodge? Braggert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are y'all going to be fishin all night friday night?
    I'm still workin, probably won't be able to make this trip, maybe next one.