This is to announce the third in a long string of gatherings to take place at beautiful Lake Fairfield. This fandango is being presented by Bigarmed Brett and jjflash. We wish to invite anyone who is interested in catfishing on R&R, jugs, or trot line to make it down on May30-June1. We will be camping in Cooks Ferry, spots are $15 a night and include electric&water. This trip will be worth the drive, just to see what bigarmed will pull this time around. I guarantee these are not staged or premediated, but he will come up with some stunt, never before tried by a living human being. I could go into detail of past stunts and tricks, but a live perfromance by big arm is just a must see show. A free slice of bigarmed coffee to anyone who nods off. I feel certain we will have fried biskits, and other south of
Cornrow treats. Bring your tent, chillen, and fishing gear and come to a rememberable event, and meet some real live country folks. We may even have a surprise visit from Opie and deputy dawg. Ask at the front office for my camp site number its Kennedy, just like JFK.
let him roll
jk