Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They are at it again

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    who knows,
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    I don't drink, but if I did I'd throw all my empties at the &#@% peta building.
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

dpiper
    Refilled too. I'll bet.

LOL
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    yall could always take them yakers fishin with them jugs see how quick they are willing to change sides. nuttin like luggin one of them 30 gal beeeerals fulla a catfish to get even the most skeptical ones believin in the art/skill.

LOL

I would love to see that MrMak a few Peta people out catching fish
    -Mark Twain