Thread: Famous Quotes: Albert Einstein

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar

Famous Quotes: Albert Einstein

A few famous quotes that I really like by Albert Einstein

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.
    -Einstein

When the solution is simple, God is answering.

Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means.

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    A few more famous quotes

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.
    -Mark Twain

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. - Martin Luther King, Jr

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

If we could read the secret history of our enemies we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.
    - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. - Alexander Graham Bell
    -Mark Twain