Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Livingston Muster

dpiper
    I have copied all the muster pictures to Lake Livingston Muster Album.

As I see new pictures I'll copy them over.

Enjoy.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Where is Sheldon Rservoir Located at? I have never fished it before, but if it has some descent fishing I am all for it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thanks for putting all the photos in one place Piper
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Looks like a great time was had by all, even me, I kept play :lol: by reports updated and felt like i was there

LOL
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    Wow, what a cool time you folks had. Man I'd give my eye teeth to come to one of your musters.
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Steve

if you can make it down in April we would be glad to have you at Cedar Creek.
    -Mark Twain

dpiper
    Seven photos of the Lake Livingston fillet line have been added to the photo album.

Enjoy.

Photos

thanks for the update Piper
    -Mark Twain

choo choo man
    well,this is 2 weeks after the livingston muster and i'm finally getting to make a post.i'd like to thank all and everone for doing a great job,BIGDAVE & debbie,trombone thumb's up to yall.by fridaynight i was wore down from a long week and wasn't much help,there really the ones that kept it going.it turned out to be a very nice weekend with friends and the weather was great.it was nice meeting some new members like trombone,jonw and lets fish.d.piper & r.diper and crew were a lot of help.now cleaning the fish was a trip ,that was one smooth operation.like d.piper said about 20 or 25 mins we were looking for more fish, nice job on that everone.i've got 5 or 6 pictures of cleaning fish that i'll try to get on or i'll send to d.piper.& thanks for all that came.maybe this fall we can do another one there.but anyway thanks all for everthing nice job.