This muster was great. We all had a good time socializing with each other. Johnruss and Lets fish are riots. If your alergic to laughing then stay away. I mean way far away. Trombone, choo choo, and bigdave did yomens duty running this muster. They did a great job. Wolf Creek park is a beautiful and very clean park. We ought to think abought having anoth one there.

Saturday afternoon when we weigh the fish we had 90lbs to fillet. I think we had four filleters and two or three trimmers (I need the pics to make for sure). I didn't time it but seemed like they only took 20 - 25 minutes. Dave was left wanting more, bwahahaha. And he missed the calls when are yall going to be through. For those that don't know Dave fillet'd most if not all the fish at the last muster while we were calling wondering what was taking so long.

The days were excellent but the wind (out on the water) were awful, which left the jugging to early mornings or nights. The fish were mostly in the deeper waters.

I did not take many pics my self but others did. I put my pics under fishing trips at LL Muster Pictures

If anybody else has trouble uploading their picture just email them to me at [email protected] and I will load them. We especially want the pictures of the filleting.