Thread: Livingston Muster Pic's

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar

Livingston Muster Pic's

Great weekend it was!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Yes sir! I should have taken more pictures than I did. Thanks for posting those.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Great Post,

That looks like a really nice park, I will have to make it down there sooner or later and stay a few days.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Larry G
    Thank you Big Dave for posting the pictures. Nice to meet ya Choo Choo and Sylvia.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Great setup you had there, really makes me sorry I missed such a great gathering, A round of applause to everyone who put this muster together and all the hard work that went into pulling it off.

I look forward to meeting everyone next month at Cedar Creek.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Dave u almost there taking them pics :shock: hehehhe you have really filled that spot i never could , man you put on a great camp , the white house with central heat and all man that is great :lol: