Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Livingston Fishfry pictures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar

Livingston Fishfry pictures

This time we fried the fish in two batters seasoned and spicy. Both were outstanding.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    The last of the pictures.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I agree with all those statements, BIGDAVE. Thanks for posting the pics.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Larry G
    Wow, what pictures. Nice seeing all of the 'cast', even Piper! Tee Hee :lol:

dpiper
    Hey LarryG, the hat's still white.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Great Pictures
    No sleep walking just sleep sipping :shock: Glad to meet all the members at the muster.Hopefuly this won't be eveyones last time to fish Livingston it's a great catfish lake. I hate it that the wind got up the way it did and you could only fish a few areas. Before long the white bass will be back in the lake and thats a blast. Set some jugs go catch white bass run jugs on the way home load the boat.
    Terry

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    BIGDAVE

Nice Post looks like it was a great time had by all, that is a nice setup you guys had with the tent and the heater to keep everyone warmed up and ready to fish.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

That is a nice looking live box, i built one of those a while back, but someone decided to help themselves to it while I was out of town.

I need to put another one together pretty soon.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Lets Fish

I have fished livingston a few times with friends and I liked what I saw, from the sounds of it there will be another muster there before too long. The next time a muster is there I will make sure I can get away and join you all.
    -Mark Twain

Thanks for posting all the pictures it is nice to put some faces with the names,
    -Mark Twain