Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful lake for Feb Gathering 13,14&15th

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    "Ther's a dock" does that mean you don't have a boat?

hey mudcat, I have a native boat (lol) it's a conoe I'd like trade my boat for something else I'd like to take my boys out at the same time,but this will come in time. Until then I'll work the old way

hey bring the boys and come on to the gathering in feb at bj's we will have plenty of boats that need a dad and his sons to fish. that is what this is all about. You would be in for the fishin time of your life. your sons will never forget it. You can bring a tent , it's in feb so you have time to plan.it's friday and sat, if you cant come fri, come fri night or sat morn, i garatee you will lhave a great time, this is a family thing

T hat's about 6 weeks away.

Hey mudcat, sounds like a great time what would I need to bring besides me,myself & I plus the boys

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Jeff that would be great if you and the boys could come, we do catch some fish, especially that mudcat and ****

Probably just a tent, or something to sleep in. Depends on when you come . As we get closer, keep reading the post and you will understand how it works,
    Gator can tell you a little what to expect for a first timer.

well let me tell you bring the wife kids mother father because everyone is invited and it is a very family atmosphere. we sit around and listen to genleben tell whopper of stories about the one that got away and then mudcat shows us the whopper catfish he caught while **** shows us rookies where to fish and me being the biggest show them how to eat. you and the boys will have a time of your life i know me and my 13 year did my dad came and brother and brotherinlaw a friend and his boys and all can not wait for the next one so i highly recommend loading up and coming on down to the dog gone best fishing gathering in the state in feb

gentle ben, mudcat and myself love to fish, who else would be on the lake in dense fog and heavy winds,
    but who catches them big ones two at a time better than you, noone

I think we just make it there thats if Gentleben does'nt catch them all first (lol)