Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful lake for Feb Gathering 13,14&15th

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    It would be a real blessing to get to see you and the boys again, i think that meeting you and the boys at Lake Aquilla was a divine appointment and every time i run my carwfish traps i think about your boy playing with that big old crawdad. You all are good people and that is one of the qualifications to be part of our gatherings, we have a merry old time eat good and fish good.
    Hope to see you soon, let em know, i will have pictures and directions to BJs on the board, you can come straight out of Hillsboro and thru Waco down thru Bryan College station and then you are almost here. Funny thing my brother in law that was with me that day just called , I told him you were coming down, he was happy that we became freinds that day.
    See ya buddy!!
    Gen Ben

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Ben don'tcha think we ought ta have some food fer these people fri night, or mabe sat noon, Some of them might not bring anything?

gonna be there all three days, the camper will too, there will be some food for them, and a kitchen also. mudcat where have you been?

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme MicroSoft's Avatar
    Welcome Jeff, any friend of Ben or Trobs is a freind of mine. Hope you can make the gathering I made the one at Conroe and it was a real gas.

I'm here

The wife is taken off that weekend she likes fishin but she drowns more bait than catchs fish one more ? can I bring my buddy he has a boy too. and will some one turn on the heater it cold out side(lol)

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    That is why they called it"Fish-N-Friends " cause it is about "FishingTx " :shock: with Freinds in "The CatfishBoat" :lol: :lol: so come on down :P no limit on how many , :P what race or if you got money you get down here and we'll have the usual wild pig , chicken and Fish Fish Fish and chichken chichken chicken :lol:

Jeff y'all come on down, it may be a little chilly, maybe not, we'll have a big campfire anyway, if it gets too cold i got one of those throw up garages, i'll bring if it rains, . Once you get to catchin catfish on jugs you'll throw rocks at every B@$$ fisherman you see.

Was just jokin about cold weather I was raised in chi-town(the Great lakes) I know I am yankee thats another story. I'll tell my buddy it's okay might just throw rock at them B@$$ fisherman for the fun of it

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme MicroSoft's Avatar
    Jef f, I came down the skyway there at the windy city back in oh 1966 or so. Me and old Walter Dolan were in a 1961 caddy just getting it. Good times in Chi-Town and the Windy City