Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful lake for Feb Gathering 13,14&15th

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    hey,looks like we will be there the 13th around 7 o'clock (pm) by the way my oldest turned 12 today . this boy loves fishen so much he took all his birthday and bought all new fishin gear then I asked what he was going to do with the 30 dollars he had left .He said, "this is for bait ". got a tear in my eye and said," that's my boy". see you all at the gathering.

Jeff, my grandson is 13 this month, He is coming to the gatherin with me, So your son will have a little company his age

my crew should be there savannah 10 anthony 13 tj 16 anita only the lord knows for sure me42

I think we'll have a good thing of kids. I have Erica 7,David 10, Jeffrey12, Leon 12, Tabitha 17 ya I think thats all of them thank GOD o and my wife Tina can't tell her age she'll take my poles away.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Dads Fonny :? :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol:
    Me and the warden, my son, grandson and his good lookin main Lady , Zekeroo and Big Jim and last but not least Cajun Cooker and Carrie, they usually attract two or 3 more , it will be, by far the bigest Lake Houston Catfish Show and Rodeo., Thats about all my crew :shock:
    Do not forget to order your personalized Fishingtx.com window decal so Corey can get to workin on them.

were do I get my window decal and how much $$ by the way there will be 7 of us

ben will fix you up on the decals, glad your are going to make it, going to have a good time.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    She does them personalized for $10 somebody post a pic of one just tell us what name you want in it.

I would like one the name is" HOPPY " get it only one leg(lol) can I pic it up at the gathering or do you need it sooner.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

window decal

window decale looks like dis order from gentelben