Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful lake for Feb Gathering 13,14&15th

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    sounds good can't wait this going to be a blast

mrmakAUCTIONEER

just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Ball
    I've got some jackets also got some poles and tackleI'll bring it with me okay. only thing we will arrive around 7pm friday but ready to fish sat. morning.
    just in case yall enthusiests can get get enthused about chasin them bigguns dat got away, like the one draggin the big log and yankin folks outta da seat while gettin every one soaking wet from splash, and the net not being big enough to even fit his head in JUST IN IN CASE YALL WERE INTERESTED DAT WAS AT 1:30 IN THE MORNING MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT STUFF, :lol: :shock:
    SO WHILE SOME YALL SLEEPY HEADS is sawing logs some of us might be draggin one a dem log pullers over da side a da boat. lmao

i have 4 youth jackets, up to 90 lbs, 6 orange jackets, 8 adult jackets and 42 rod and reels, just bring the kids and one or two adults and we will go fishing.

alright , lets find out how many kids an see if we can find out what we wanna do. we just want to make sure they get to fish a while in the boats, and catch some fish,

All my kinds have there stuff just need couple more jackets by the way I've got 5 rug rats

Gator if you aint got your limit by then I'll give you some, I'll have mine by noon, and i'm sure **** will, and Ben,
    I catch my limit, I'm comin in, still leavin the jugs out for the big one overnight, gonna change the bait to some good stuff.

That time is not set in stone, it's just a time, any suggestions would be welcome.. mabe it could be earlier??

I don't care I'm ready to fish I just might be the lucky one and catch the giant out there being my first time to the gathering (lol)

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    It's ah gonna be a "Riot"!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

**** you got a hole ready fer the kids? we take four boats, pontoon, deck boat,gators boat and one more? if we need it, let's go out from 1:00pm till 4:00pm, all tied up close, but not togather,so we can take pictures of each other. To post on the site .
    So everyone have the kids ready to go at 1:00 sat the 14th if you want them to go, I'll go on one of the boats, if you need help with the kids.