Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful lake for Feb Gathering 13,14&15th

little off topic but mak did you drive to the top or not? i did and i will tell you i have not done anything more scarey

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Yes "Hoppy" your order is in :shock: :lol:

ben i need another "GATOR" got a work truck needs one dont you know

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Looks like we may have a lot of children,,Kids too...
    How we gonna handel this.?
    We could have a kids fishin contest, for about , say 3hours before dark. get all the kids in all the boats and go out all in the same place. what ya think, we need to promote kids fishin , also we need a kids section for the kids to post in thier own place???

We could do this sat night, may be a good thing right,? give them something to remember, they may want to come back.

i have one boat that can hold twelve and another that can hold 6
    they are there if you need them

and two or three good panfish and channel catfish holes we can put them on

Thats what we need, don't y'all think it would be good?? now who is voluntering to help. we will need adult supervision,anybody know any adults,haha.
    Those two boats should be enough, unless the parents want to do a father son\daughter thing in seperate boats . I would take a couple, as long as we didn't go out on the big lake, and we had enough life jackets,
    WHAT Y'ALL THINK PARENTS? WE NEED SOME PLANNING HELP, WE GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THE KIDO'S.

i got a bunch of those orange life jackets think i will bring them all rather have not need em than need em not have them kids round up sounds good can i get in see im a newwbe? ialways got room for some mo kids

Ok , I think most kids have a rod and reel,but we might need a couple just in case. we need to try , when we get a little closer how many kids.
    maybe we could have some people that don't fish,bring thier kids and go fishin next time, lets see how this goes.
    i think everyone should get envolved with this, it's just for 3 hrs sat night before dark, we come in at a set time.

I've got some jackets also got some poles and tackle I'll bring it with me okay. only thing we will arrive around 7pm friday but ready to fish sat. morning.

after you get something in your belly sounds like a good time to run the jugs dontch know :lol: