Page 1 of 7 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful lake for Feb Gathering 13,14&15th

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Beautiful lake for Feb Gathering 13,14&15th

Went fishing last weekend at LaKE WHitney . was a bummer, not one fish one the graph or in the boat, went to Lake Aquilla located south of Peoria on Hiway 1534, has beautiful bass, crappie and catfish population!!

You all give mr Jeff Ball a mighty large Fishingtx welcome , we found him and his boys at Lake Aquilla last Sunday afternoon and they were just as freindly ah folks as ya ever want ta meet!! Why they gave us some crawfish and pointed us to all the good fishing holes in Lake Aquilla. We done run across that kind of hospitality every day so I invited them to come to our website and be part of the Fishingtx.com familia so join with me in making welcome Jeff AJKA Hoppy and his boys !!!Welcome Jeff

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

Thanks Gentleben

next time your in these parts drop a line we'll get a 6-pack of soda and get a mess of fish hows that sound

HOPPY

Mr Ball that sounds good but i beleive i had enough travel fishing think i'll stick to my home town lake Lake houston

open invite then

we'll me and my boys will have to catch them until we see you all again

i encourage you to continue taking those boys fishing and you'll never have to go bale them out of the slammer :lol: :lol: You re a good man to handle all those boys and they appeared to be very well manner sure would like to fish with you someday!!

just to let you know i'm not dead but I feel it haven't fished in almost 6 months I tore three ligements in my only knee . Doc said, about another 6-8wks and then look out kittys. By the way Happy New Year to you all see at the fishin holes

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme MicroSoft's Avatar

Hey Jeff

Sorry to hear about your ligaments in your knee, where do you fish at ??? Are you a catfish person or what ???
    I don't get to fish much but I likes to come see what other people are catching and to read the stroies, they are a gas....
    Of all the websites that I visit and they are quiet a few , this little site rocks with information and stories....
    Has some real good guide articles and there is no feuding going on. I was welcomed from the very begining and have not gotten run of yet....LOL
    Good luck with your knee and with your fishing....

Welcome back jeff, maybe you can hobble down here and go fishin, we got a big ole pontoon, we'll pull you up a chair.

Thanks everyone. I like to play in whitney around harbor master we catch from 2-15lbs over there. theres a old creek they like to sit in it ranges from about 20-40ft. Best of all theres a dock(lol) talk later