Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cedar Creek Fishing Trip

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Hopefully this muster will still be a success, even if we have a smaller crowd we can still have a good time.

I will be there early friday afternoon.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    I here you Terry. We got one in May. Thanks for letting us know.

I don't know Dwaynez? This Muster is looking like a dried up Texas creek bed in late summer. Just a few places holding water. Who knows, maybe we will get a flash flood by this weekend.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Well I will be there for sure, I took the time off work as did my wife and I already booked a cabin so even if it's a low turnout I will be there, hopefully we will get a few more people to show up.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Dave, what's the number to the campground you're staying at?

I'm leaning more and more that way.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    The number is 903-489-0639. I called yesterday just to confirm my reservations and found they relocated me to site F9.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Larry G
    Just remember guys, the famous Medulla is going to be there. Y'all can't miss that action! The press will be there and I hear by the grape vine that several big named fishing guides will be there to get some pointers from Joe. I'm going to sleep for three days prior so I can keep up with him. Dwayne, you will have to poke me in the ribs to keep me going though! I think today I will slip down there and stake out a fish'n hole. Ben.....ya going to make it? TWT? Piper and crew? Gonzo boys? Randy, ya gunna drag your boat up here? How about some of you other maybes Steve, drag your boat over here and we will have a painting party. We could make it a Hippie Catwagon real fast. Over and out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    It sounds like a first class time but I won't be able to be there Larry. I'm enrolled for school and there's no way I could possibly make it time wise. What a bummer.
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I'm still lookin at shift coverage at that time, but it sure sounds like it will be a riot , Ben or no Ben :shock: .

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ya all don't for get the world famous computor guruwill be the deckhandfor the Maximum Medulla Force

medulla762
    Dog gone it now Larry, why do you want to go and jinx me like that...hahaha...

Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to this trip!!!!