Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cedar Creek Fishing Trip

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Larry

No problem, when the cats start biting the adrenaline starts flowing and we will all be wide awake.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Steve

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it, but we will get some pictures posted and tell you all the tales of what went on. Sooner or later we will all be able to get together and catch some fish.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Ben

Hope you will be able to make it for the muster, but work is work and it does come first.
    -Mark Twain

Medulla

I look forward to meeting you and sharing some fishing knowledge
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    DADgummit........................I got wrangled into working... not really wrangled but the boss asked then looked sideways at me when I hesitated.
    How late will ya'll be there Saturday night and/or Sunday? I can maybe talk momma into letting me come Saturday after I get off, around 6 pm.

Medulla, I'll give ya a shout this weekend and fill ya in on where the bite is.
    Phish On!

CajunDan

Hope you can stop by for a few, I will be there until sunday sometime then I am headed up to Bossier City for a day
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I called and reserved our campsite. I guess we'll go as early as we can Friday and head for Tennessee Sunday.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Larry G
    Just came from the site. I've never paid much attention to it but found that it is much larger then it looks. Nice and clean looking and great water area. Not sure if I will be able to get under the bridge to the main water with my boat though. Probably can if we duck down. Anyway we will "cross that bridge" when time comes.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Larry do you have or know where we can get a BBQ pit and some pit wood?
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Larry G
    Downtown Eustace, which isn't that far. Look on the map. Up 198 to 316 and into Eustace. Right down town on 175. As far as the pit? Dun't no. I don't remember seeing one on the site but that doesn't mean that there isn't one already there.