Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cedar Creek Fishing Trip

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Dave, I've got a little bit of seasoned oak in my barn I use exclusively for BBQ.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Thanks John! I have plenty of firewood. The problem is getting it up there with a BBQ pit, not to mention the rest of the gear.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I'll be more than happy to carry what I can. I will be somewhat limited by two things:

1. I won't be coming home
    2. We'll be packed for a two week vacation

If there's something I can take I'll be glad to.

BTW, Andrea wanted me to make sure Debbie's going.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Thanks, for the offer John. I know you need all the room you have for your vacation. That's why I havn't asked, your family comes first. I have everything we need but just can't seem to get it there and back with one truck. Debbi won't drive my other truck that far and I can't blame her (no AC). Ben and I had it worked out but that fell through. I don't see how he could make the trip anyway after working all night. So..... this is where I throw in the towel. I am putting this one on the shelf for another time. Dwaynez, Medulla and Larry ya'll take lots of pictures so you can rub it in.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
    BIGDAVE
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Larry

thanks for the post on the condition of the site.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

It looks like this muster is going to be very slim to say the least, can we get an updated listed of who is going to be there.

I am in Cabin #23 at Sunny Glen, I will be there early friday afternoon until sunday morning and then I am headed to Bossier City/Shreveport for a few days.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

medulla762
    I'll be there late Thursday and will leave Sunday noonish.

Screened shelter #1.

Cool Medulla

I will see you there,
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    After some very serious deliberations and soul searching it came right down to the fact that I just could not make the trip and for that I a truely sorry guys ya'll catch em all for me

will do ben and will post the results
    -Mark Twain