Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Cedar Creek Fishing Trip

Thin Water Tracker
    Well It looks like I'm knocked out of the running. Threw my back out last Sunday and I'm still not standing up strait. I was hoping it would line out bay the weekend but There's no way I need to try and push it more than I have aready have. I know it going to be a great trip. CC is full of good cats. I think Larry has made that be known.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    hope i wasnt the only only driving all around east texas trying to find the place and whos where, and when stuff. naturaly everyones contact info got left on the kitchen counter, phone numbers, ect. **** the dallas fortworth maps were in the saddle bags. dah. talked to dwanz on the phone told im i would probly be there sat afternoon. 0h well utter than super gust of wind trying to blow me in the pasture. It was a heck of a nice ride.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I arrived Friday and stayed at the worst place on earth Sunny Glen Resort, the place should be shutdown for being in such poor shape. I will post some pics later and give more details

I got to meet Larry and his wife and spend a little time on the water, looks like we were the only ones who made the drive down and showed up for the Muster or gathering. It was nice to meet larry and talk fishing and I want to thank him and his wife for their hospitality, too bad no one else could make it. The fishing was slow and since no one showed my group left saturday morning and headed for LA and some descent accomodations.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain