Thread: FINALLY MET TROMBONE!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

FINALLY MET TROMBONE!!!

Folks finally got to meet my freind mr T-bone , had a good time, bob sorry I have to work but that's life.. :lol: :shock:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    He's a first-class gentleman, no doubt about it!

T-bone, I'm at work today, but anytime you're in the area you need to let me take you to lunch or at least fix you a glass of tea. I'm 5 miles from Ben's house by GPS.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Someone said he was a 14kt Fisherman.
    Glad you made it to Huffman.
    If it feels good ,do it!!

trombone13
    All The Huffman Guys: I ran by Huffman on the way to Baytown from Houston to meet the fabulous GentleBen. What a wonderful time we had visiting! Wish I could have visited all of you , but I had to see Mom & Dad for dinner. I picked up Ben's tilt motor to turn the armature & try to get it working again. Hopefully, I will be in the area each week & can arrange to see each of you on home ground
    Jon, good luck with the garden! it's been too wet here for me to turn the ground--maybe next week.........it's getting late, but I can't plant in mud!
    Mike, I have your powder cannister & will deliver it soon. I'm looking forward to seeing your pond & birds.
    BigDave--GB told me you live close, so we too, can visit soon
    Bob

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Yeah thanks for the dry box i will put all my stach in there to keep it dry and dark.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Nice to see that you were able to meet, hopefully I will get to meet a few of you at the cedar creek gathering.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain