Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy B-Day Algonzo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar

Happy B-Day Algonzo

Happy B-Day Algonzo
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Thank You... Thank You...

This birthday has been good so far.

My wife bought me a Flambeau 5005ST soft side Tackle Box with lots of space and containers for my tacke new comming tackle.

She also got me a 4'6" Shakespeare Synergy Ultralight Triggerspin combo... this thing is awesome.

My brother ordered me a Southern Pro 1,021 Piece Lil' Hustler Crappie Kit, but it's on back order so it may take a week or two.

And I've got another $100 cash to spend at Academy on tackle and gear.

I'll have my jugs finished this weekend, and once my crappie kit gets here... It'll be on like Donkey Kong!!!!!!!!!!
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Sounds like a heck of a birthday, hope you catch lots of fish with your new tackle.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Thanks Dwaynez.

By the way, I just got word that my father-inlaw might be picking up a used 15HP for my boat.

If he don't get it for me, I might swing by and get it myself. The guy only wants $350 for it. Don't know any details so far, just know that it runs good, and it's a Johnson. According to the seller. My brother-inlaw passed by to take a look at it, and he said it looks pretty clean..... We'll just see about that.

Cool Deal

Not a bad deal for a good motor that runs, Johnson is a well known brand.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    BUY, BUY, BUY, little motors like that are rare. They seem to last forever too. If you get it don't forget to turn your cap backwards cause that boats gonna fly.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Larry G
    Oh to be young again! Opps, Happy Birthday yesterday. Good luck with the new motor, it ought to push that boat pretty good.

dpiper
    Happy B'day big AL. Sounds like you had a good un.

Thank You..... I wished for more fishing trips when I blew out my candles... hopefully it will come true.

I got a few fishing passes that I earned from my wife that I have to burn.

I want to plan one for Livingston with Tbone, one for Conroe with The Piper, and a couple for my local buds on Lake Houston like GB, DD, JonW, and BigDave.

So clean them calanders off, cuz I'm-a'cummin'.

LOL

Algonzo has caught fishing fever
    -Mark Twain