Thread: Welcome "TIm Roberts"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Welcome "TIm Roberts"

Gang , join me in welcoming Mr Tim Roberts to the greatest board in Texas and the the USA of America!!
    Welcome, Tim :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    THANKS

AFter getting a response like I got today. sometime I wonder. I need to let everyone know. I use Catfish Killer Cheese bait and it works when used correctly. I don't want to step on toes, I love to fish, all applications and enjoy sharing experience

Tim

THANKS

AFter getting a response like I got today. sometime I wonder. I need to let everyone know. I use Catfish Killer Cheese bait and it works when used correctly. I don't want to step on toes, I love to fish, all applications and enjoy sharing experience

Tim

Yuk

i don't know after reading your pm about that, did you get a cussing for all that, too?? :lol: :lol: Consider the source and let's get down the road and fish fish fish!!

GB
    this is the site i chosen to do all my research on. I do a lots of bait and tackle researching. I have numerous boats and equipment to do reseach with. I fish Lake houston weekly . Man , the best thing i can do is just fish on. Lets make this site work. Iam all for it.

Tim

P.S

Pease chang my user name to ****

Tim, please e mail me at [email protected]
    We welcome you and anyone else tha has a positive attitude and good moral nature, a will to fish and share their ideas and teach those not as fortunte as we are, plus having numberous boats !! One thing we do is invite those that don't have a boat and take them fishing and show them a good time , that is what this website is based on ,"Helping the ones that need it" Again welcome and thanks for stepping to the Mod plate!!

I have a 24 ft pontoon, 17ft bass boat, 14 foot john boat and a 10ft john boat that are legal and fish ready. if you like to fish and need a boat ride contact me by e- mail. If I am available the fish are on