Thread: SITE CHANGES

trombone13

SITE CHANGES

Effective now and by the goodness of Cheryl, the parent site of fishing tx has been transferred to Gentleben. Along with the offspring site, this original will be updated as quickly as possible to insure the members a quality forum for all to enjoy.
    Already, the site is changing looks--Mr. Piper has deleted the banners which may have caused the "XML" problems; at any rate, the administration will work diligently toward fixing any problems which occur.
    We owe a debt of gratitude to Cheryl for making the forum possible and to Gentleben for working so long and hard to build the forum.
    The future looks very good, indeed, for fishingtx.
    Bob Hester

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I paid T-bone to say all those good things about me but the raw truth is that this two sites will run parallel to each other , Fishingtx being the mother site and the Unlimited site being the backup , you can post on both sites , on one or you just look.
    At the end of the year we'll see how it goes and decide what we gonna do.. .. :?
    In the meantime , this army of computor geeks, (i meant gurus but couldnot spell it) will be deligently working on giving you the best websites to post your storys and pictures so go after them!!!!!!!!!!
    Tight lines and bent poles , my brethern!!!

Randy
    Ben is on point, I am with ya !!!!!!!!!

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    I ditto Randy!
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Same here
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler
    make it work & good luck

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    I was wondering if y'all had jumped ship or what. Everyitme something came up I wlould get pointed to unlimited site. Kind of weird. Oh well I guess I needed to be more in the click to find out things.
    The fish are in the water!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Yea! Thanks Cheryl 8) and Ben
    watching the skies...

Rockyfox2
    whats the new site? "unlimited" I haven't heard of it

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Rocky, just b 4 the cc muster the site went down and was down for a week so we bought another site we named it the fishingtxunlimited to run paralell with the ole fishingtx.com so we'll never be down without a place to communicate.
    just click on the blue letters below my signature and it will take you to it!! or click on this www.fishingtxunlimited.com