Thread: STEVE IN TEN.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler

STEVE IN TEN.

STEVE IAM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOTOR . I READ IT ON FISHING TX /UNLIMTED I CAN NOT POST ON THAT SITE FOR SOME REASON I WISH THEY WOULD FIX IT . BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU HAD MY KIND OF LUCK THAT REAL BITES IF YOU WAS CLOSER I SURE WOULD LET YOU USE MINE . KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH THE LORD WORKS IN DIFFERNT WAYS , MAYBE HE HAS A BETTER MOTOR FOR YOU IN HIS EYES :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

THE PIC SAYS IT ALL

dpiper
    Randal I checked over at FTU and I couldn't find where you registered. If you have already registered it must have slipped into that internet abyss. Just re-register. Ory for any frustration.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler
    REG. UNDER FISHING4FOOD 1960
    THANKS FOR LOOKING

Steve
    Hi Randal,

I just checked and everything is great with your account. I noticed in your post above that you used a space between "food" and "1960"

(FISHING4FOOD 1960)

You account on FishingTXunlimited shows it to be all one word

(FISHING4FOOD1960)

Give that version a try and see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't then hit me again and I'll do my best to get it fixed for you.

On the boat thing, I appreciate the kind words. Normally stuff like this doesn't happen very often but like that old saying goes "When it rains, it pours". And as God and also an exceptionally nice fellow down there in Texas would have it, I have a much nicer motor on the way to replace this one!

Steve

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    In the good Book it say that it rains on the just and the unjust, so i know all is well with the just man.
    maybe the Lord don' t want you fishing hehhehehehhe just kidding