Thread: giving up moderator position

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

giving up moderator position

Because of personal, health, and family problems I give up my position as moderator.
    jk

I resigned once, and then agreed to get back on as moderator, however I have not been moderating for quiet a while now, and it is because of health and family, I hereby resign my position as moderator and am sure you can find a replacement and I wish the board the best.

cherylrw
    I hate to see you guys leave the mod position but if you change your minds please let me know.,I apologize for being gone so long but now I am back FINALLY...I will back at working on the site now hopefully we can start growing again soon.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

PROBLEMS R JUST STEPPING STONES TO SOMETJHING GREAT.

DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. GREATNESS DOES NOT GET STRENGTH IN LIFES CALMNESS. GREATNESS HAPPENS IN THE WHITWATER OF THE RIVER OF LIFE, YER JUST GETTIN STRONGER - BETTER-EVER NOTICE THE BULLS EYE IS THE SMALLEST TARGET. YER DOIN ALL RIGHT. REFOCUS RESTRING, AND RESHOOT, WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE AT LEAST HITTIN THE TARGET. YER NEXT TRY WILL BE A LIL GREATER U KNOW?

Resignation

Because of personal decisions, I hereby request that my name be removed from all posistions on this board, effective immediately.
    Hooker